|1 each||Bill Bailey’s® Anaheim Chile, Cilantro and Onion Fully Marinated Tri-Tip ( about 3 pounds )|
|1 each||Medium onion cut in wedges and separated|
|1 package||Frozen yellow sweet baby corn - One 16 oz. package|
|1 each||Anaheim chili peppers slices with stem and seeds removed|
|5 each||Fresh cilantro sprigs|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a couple of pieces of foil inside a baking dish.
- Put onion pieces on top of foil and put our marinated tri-tip on top of them with fat side down.
- Open the corn package and pour the corn kernels around the tri-tip.
- Put the pepper slices on top of the corn.
- Place the cilantro sprigs on top of the meat.
- Wrap foil loosely around contents and bake approximately 30 minutes per pound of meat.
- Open foil and bake uncovered during the last ½ hour.
- Once the tri-tip is baked to your desired doneness remove from the oven, slice thinly against the grain and serve over seasoned rice.