|1 each||Bill Bailey's® Corned Beef Brisket Flat ( about 3 pounds )|
|2 lbs.||Red Potatoes - cut in half|
|2 each||Green Cabbage Heads - quartered with cores removed|
|1 lb.||Hoffy® Premium Bacon - Regular Sliced ( one 1-lb. package )|
|1 package||Baby Carrots - peeled - one 16 oz. package|
|1 each||Medium Onion - chopped|
- In a slow cooker, place the corned beef brisket.
- Include natural juices, which may have separated from the meat and additional water to just cover the meat.
- Cook in slow cooker for 10-12 hours until meat is tender
- Once the meat is cooked, retrieve sufficient juice to boil potatoes and carrots on the stovetop
- Remove additional juice to steam cabbage on the stovetop.
- In a frying pan, in medium heat, fry bacon slivers until golden crisp
- Remove all the bacon grease except for approximately four tablespoons.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add steamed cabbage wedges until stir until thoroughly blended with onion and bacon mixture.
- Remove brisket from slow cooker and thinly slice across the grain.
- Serve with the potatoes, carrots, cabbage dish, and your favorite condiments