|1 package||Bill Bailey's Fully Cooked Corned Beef Brisket|
|6 each||Medium Red Potatoes|
|1 each||Head of Green Cabbage|
|1 Tablespoon||Pickling Spices|
- In large sauce pan bring water and pickling sauces to boil.
- Quarter the potatoes and boil in water and spices.
- After 15 minutes add cabbage in with potatoes and continue to boil for another 15 minutes.
- Follow heating instructions on package of Bill Bailey's Fully Cooked Corned Beef Brisket.
- Drain water from potatoes and cabbage and season with salt and pepper.
- Surround the corned beef slices with cabbage and potatoes and serve hot.