|1 Package||Bill Bailey's Fully Cooked Corned Beef Brisket|
|1/2 pound||Salt pork or Bacon|
|6 each||Medium Red Potatoes|
|1 each||Head of Green Cabbabe|
|1 each||Large Onion|
- Quarter the potatoes and boil in a large sauce pan for 30 minutes
- While potatoes are boiling fry salted pork or bacon. Remove from grease and tear into bite sized pieces.
- Drain off all but about 2 Tablespoons of drippings.
- Slice onion and add to pan along with cabbage cut into medium-sized pieces
- Sauté the onions and cabbage with bacon pieces and drippings until they begin to soften and set aside on low heat.
- Follow heating instructions on package of Bill Bailey's Fully Cooked Corned Beef Brisket.
- Drain water from potatoes.
- Surround the corned beef with cabbage and potatoes and serve hot.