|1 each||Bill Bailey's® Santa Maria Style Fully Marinated Sirloin Tri Tip Roast ( about 3 lbs. )|
|1/2 cup||Cornstarch - Separated in half|
|1/2 cup||Carrots minced|
|1/2 cup||Celery minced|
|1 each||Onion - medium - minced|
|8 oz||Carrots - fresh, peeled, baby-cut|
|1 cup||Peas - baby - frozen|
|2 cups||Potatoes - unpeeled and diced|
|3 cloves||Garlic - minced|
|2 cans||Beef broth - Two 12-oz. cans|
|6 tbspns||Vegetable Oil|
|1 pinch||Salt to taste|
|1 pinch||Pepper to taste|
- Cut marinated tri-tip into 1” chunks and coat with one cornstarch half portion.
- Preheat oil in a skillet and slightly brown the meat pieces.
- Once all the meat has been browned, place in the slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, put the minced onion, garlic, minced celery, and minced carrots.
- Sauté the minced vegetables until onions are translucent and tender
- Add the remaining cornstarch half portion and stir to combine with the minced vegetables.
- Add one can of beef broth and stir to create gravy
- Pour this mixture on top of the browned meat in the slow cooker.
- Add the potatoes, peeled baby-cut carrots, and peas.
- Pour the other can of beef broth into the slow cooker until all ingredients are covered with the broth
- Cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste.