|1 each||Bill Bailey's® Santa Maria Style Fully Marinated Sirloin Tri Tip Roast ( about 3 lbs. )|
|1 each||Red Onion - medium - cut in wedges|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 package||Green Beans - Whole - Frozen ( 1 16-oz. package )|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a couple of sheets of foil inside a packing dish and put onion wedges on top of the foil.
- Place the fully marinated tri-tip on top of the onions.
- In a frying pan on the stovetop, sauté garlic slices in the olive oil for a couple of minutes over medium heat. Do not let the garlic slices brown.
- Add the green beans and coat them with the garlic and oil.
- Arrange green beans around the tri-tip, cover and bake approximately 30 minutes per pound of meat.
- Unwrap foil and bake uncovered for the last half-hour.
- Remove from oven, slice thinly across the grain and serve.