|1 each||Bill Bailey's® Teriyaki Fully Marinated Sirloin Tri Tip Roast ( about 3 lbs. )|
|16 oz||Pepper Stir Fry Mix|
|1/2 cup||Soy Sauce - Low Sodium|
|2 Tbsp||Rice Vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||Ginger Root - fresh- minced|
|8 oz||Pineapple - crushed|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a couple of sheets of foil inside a baking dish and put pepper stir-fry mix on top of the foil.
- Place marinated teriyaki tri-tip on top of the pepper mix.
- Wrap foil loosely and bake for approximately 30 minutes per pound of meat.
- Open foil and bake uncovered for the last half-hour
- In a small saucepan on the stovetop, combine sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and ginger and bring to a slow boil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the water and cornstarch and slowly add to the saucepan
- Bring to a slow boil once more. Turn off the heat and allow sauce to cool.
- Remove one half of the sauce and set aside
- In the remaining half, add the crushed pineapple
- Coat the meat with the pineapple mixture during the last half-hour of baking uncovered.
- Once the tri-tip is baked to your desired doneness, remove from the oven, slice thinly across the grain and serve over sticky rice
- Use the remaining teriyaki sauce to flavor rice.