|1 each||Bill Bailey's® Corned Beef Flat Brisket ( about 3 lbs. )|
|2 lbs.||Red Potatoes - cut in half|
|1 each||Green Cabbage Head - quartered with core removed|
- Place brisket in a large pot
- Add natural juices, which may have separated from the meat with sufficient water to cover meat and bring to a boil
- Lower the heat and simmer for several hours until the brisket is tender.
- Add potatoes to the pot.
- Approximately 15 minutes later, when potatoes are tender, add cabbage and cook for approximately 10 additional minutes.
- When vegetables are cooked to your desired tenderness, turn off heat.
- Remove brisket and slice thinly across the grain.
- Serve with vegetables and your favorite mustards or condiments.