|1 each||Bill Bailey's® Western BBQ Fully Marinated Sirloin Tri Tip Roast ( about 3 lbs. )|
|1 package||Vegetables - Frozen - Your favoite mix - 1 16-oz. package|
|1 Tbsp||Ginger - fresh - minced|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a couple of sheets of foil in a baking dish and put the tri-tip on top.
- Arrange the frozen vegetable around the meat and loosely seal foil to cradle the contents
- Bake approximately 30 minutes per pound of meat.
- In a small saucepan combine honey, the juice of a fresh orange, the minced ginger, cinnamon and cornstarch
- Heat slowly until sauce is has thickened.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- During the last ½ hour, uncover the foil in the baking dish and add sauce on top of the tri-tip and continue baking.
- Once the tri-tip is baked to your desired doneness, remove from oven, slice thinly across the grain and serve.
- Note: You can also combine 2 tablespoons of butter, ¾ cup of brown sugar, a small can of tomato paste, and the juice of a fresh orange to create an alternate sauce.